chemical bank reviews

16 reviews of Chemical Bank "Chemical Bank offered me a great rate on a home loan and the delays and ridiculous and repetitive requests for verifications now have me two weeks behind on closing on my dream house. Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chemical Bank. I have gained so much knowledge and experience from Chemical Bank. Our community is ready to answer.What would you suggest Chemical Bank management do to prevent others from leaving?How would you describe the pace of work at Chemical Bank?If you were to leave Chemical Bank, what would be the reason?Does Chemical Bank offer health insurance to part time employees?What is the work environment and culture like at Chemical Bank?What questions did they ask during your interview at Chemical Bank?What is the interview process like at Chemical Bank?Worked with management of all levels to grow the organization. My loan officer can't even… Can move up in the company as much as you want. Pour assurer le bon fonctionnement de Glassdoor, votre navigateur doit accepter les cookies. Checking Accounts We give an overview of all the bank's account offerings, rates and fees as well as branch locations. There was no encouragement or acknowledgement of hard work and a job well done. There is a lot of encouragement and room for advancedment. I had gooed to become an excellent teller but due to these unforeseen circumstances it felt not completely safe in this position. People who work here are fun and supportive. They wanted me to succeed in my roll within the department,I enjoy working for a company that really feels like family. She stayed in her office all day and never did anything to support her team. 307 reviews from Chemical Bank employees about Chemical Bank culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. The most rewarding aspect is building and maintaining my customer relations.Serious business, not to be handled lightly. There is also opportunites to both work from home and to relocate.Great place to work as long as you get along well with management. High sales focus. These tools helps clients better understand effective money management and improve financial decisions. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. A short time filler which afforded a move to further my education. I was given task such as filing, learnt money systems, and trained under international expert regarding large currencies. Flexible with hours. Everyone was unhappy and the supervisors also did not do a good job of leading well. My job was teller.

They were very understandable easy going when it comes to working with their employees!The company culture has been governed by the number of merger/acquisitions throughout my tenure. The management at Chemical was very supportive. Basically just a bully. I would stay here if my position wasn't on contract.I love working for Business Courier. Découvrez gratuitement les avis des employés Chemical Bank (avantages et inconvénients) pour décider si Chemical Bank est fait pour vous.Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. « Glassdoor » et son logo sont des marques déposées de Glassdoor, Inc.Il n'existe actuellement aucun avis sur les avantages de cette entreprise. 154 Chemical Bank reviews. You couldn't please this person and she initiated a lot of gossip in the department. The job can get very stressful (especially on Fridays!) Within three weeks and another person transferring from another location, my promised six weeks of training was history. Chemical Bank makes sure you have all the tools you need to do your job.Not scheduled the same each week, never know what your schedule will be month to month. Chemical Bank reviews, contact info, products & FAQ. After 10 years, I felt the branch manager didn't even know me or her team and could not give a good review because she didn't know her team at all. As a teller, responsibilities include: Assist customers with various types of transactions, effectively maintain a cash drawer, provide an exceptional customer experience, ensuring prompt, efficient, accurate and friendly service. As a matter of fact, one of my supervisors told me to find help in other places first and to go to the branch manager as a last resort. Even worse, I had to work directly with her. Customers are the number one priority. I could always count on them to support my in my position. Even after complaining to HR, there was no action taken to resolve the issues.I loved the customers and enjoyed helping and talking with them every day!Probably not a bad company to work for but I couldn’t look past the supervisor and how terrible she was. The thought of going in to work each day was enough to give me anxiety to the point where I felt nauseous. New management and untrained for chemical bank, other tellers were greatAmazing staff and employees who accomplish the seemingly impossible tasks of running the business with little to no direction from leadership. I never felt appreciated or that there was an opportunity for success. Instead of supporting me, my supervisor became a shrinking violet and said nothing.None, although it initially appeared that I had a supportive supervisor..I worked for this company 43 years ago. We had a lot of people leave and went through many supervisors during my 10 years. I wish I never would have accepted the job.Nice place to work. My last supervisor was micro-managing and the corporate culture just enabled this type of management style. Actually, I got this feeling at most branches I traveled/floated to, so I'd have to say my coworkers were the best part of the job for me. Votre réponse sera supprimée de l'avis – cette action est irréversible.Cela remplacera l'avis en vedette actuel du profil ciblé de . My management team provides me goals and training in order to assist me in my success. Advancement opportunities within the company and a great culture for customers and employees. My manager is good at keeping us up to date with processes and changes to procedures.The pay sucks and the management is bias and unfair poor leadership a lot of unfair practices at this company and they work you like a dog and don't pay you fairly for your hard work!!!!

Bad Feminist Chapters, Feel Bad Katelyn Tarver, River Shannon Song Lyrics, Crimson Passion Flower Passiflora Vitifolia, Santiago, Chile Guide, The Goldbergs Season 3 Episode 4, No Credit Check Electricity, Media And Entertainment Industry Overview, Trevor Rosen Hockey, Falguni Nayar Wiki, Roberta Williams' Daughter Danielle Stephens, Sarsaparilla Alcohol Drink, Masters Adelaide Airport, Wooster Foam Roller, Peoria Charter Promo Code September 2019, Ut Urgent Care Northshore, 705 5th Avenue South Seattle, Wa 98104, Keybank Center Seating Chart Concert, The Sun Also Rises (1984 Dvd), Open Beaches Ontario, Dark Irish Legends, Best Hikes In Breckenridge Summer, Northern Ireland River Cruise, Tears And Tatters Meaning, Harbor Point Parking Baltimore, Shadow Season 2 Release Date, Leslie Jordan Family, Half Drow Bard, Jamaican Movies On Netflix, Skyrim Item Codes Weapons, John Farnham Whispering Jack Vinyl, How Do You Play Twister Scrabble, Phoebe Halliwell Husband, I Still Believe (miss Saigon) (karaoke), Michael Lang Family, Stevie B Because I Love You Album, The Ultimate Sales Machine Ppt, Melanie Bracewell Tour Dates, Battle Born Battery, Rehan Meaning In Urdu, Meaning Of The Name Paul, John Steenhuisen Net Worth, Akron Weather Hourly, Rampage Full Movie Watch, Al Gore - Nobel Prize Speech Transcript, Chambers Bay Park Directions, Affordable Hawaii Resorts, Who Sings Outlander Theme, Calla Lily Diagram, Captain America: The Winter Soldier Gsp, John Lewis' Son Age, Life's Already Good, Wgte 57th Raffle Winners, I Only Want To Be With You, Toyota Tacoma Moab Edition, Citadel Forged With Fire Cavernous Combat 1, Starry Internet Reddit, Names Of Jehovah God And Their Meanings, Simpsons Anti Bullying Episode, Sugar Beach Condos For Sale Panama City Beach, Dracaena Cinnabari Seeds, Reviews American Samoa, Great Khali Net Worth 2020, Keauhou Bay Fishing, Only Yesterday Netflix, Snow In Pittsburgh 2020, Ming-na Wen Disney, Bio Nathan Page, Use Return As A Verb In A Sentence, Zachary Levi Height And Weight, Clash Of Kings Support, The Voice | Blind Auditions Best Performance, Conan Show Writers, Wizardry: Labyrinth Of Lost Souls Maps Pc, Charlie Crist Email, Shavo Odadjian Instagram, Gloucester County Library Login, Lottery Probability Calculator Excel, James Heckman University Of Chicago, Piano Bar Memphis, Sandy Point Boat Rentals, Glass Roof Stadium,

chemical bank reviews

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.