starry internet reddit

I’ve got an AirPort Extreme, which was the best WAP on the market at the time it was new, several years ago. Members. It's supposedly 100mbit but I've gotten 250 under good conditions.I tweeted at RCN that I couldn't believe how they'd increased my rates. Apple got out of the WAP business, but this keeps on working. Our team invented new technologies to power Starry Internet, allowing us to deliver remarkably fast internet service using a high-frequency spectrum.

Call them when you sign up and ask for your first two months free, it worked for me.

Thanks!Use this link and get a total of two free months (one free month for my referral and one free month with normal promo) with Starry Press J to jump to the feed. I know routers typically only take Ethernet an an input, not coax. And they DM'd with me to go over my account info and then instantly came back and said they'd increase my speed limiter and reduce my costs per month (not a temporary deal) starting immediately.While their practice of constantly ratcheting up your costs over time and never helping you move to a newer/better plan is shifty as fuck, they're support team is pretty aware of it and will get you a better rate if you contact them.Should be good, I think they also took over Operation of the WebPass build out that used to be here.

They essentially send a guy that has no idea what he’s doing, then have him sit on slack with someone that actually knows anything about networking. They install a dish in the roof of the building and then use Ethernet to service the apartments inside. Neither my plan with Comcast or Starry has taxes/fees with Starry mentioning it here. Seems like a good deal bad I'm sick of charter. On the other hand, most buildings are wired for coax, not Ethernet.I’ve got an AirPort Extreme, which was the best WAP on the market at the time it was new, several years ago. They don't raise your rate after a year like Spectrum does. These redditors really like Starry too. 980. Promo works on top of whatever other promo you have! Starry offers 200mps for $50 all in. Starry just rolled out to my building in Cambridge and I have no contract with Comcast. Reddit.

By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. I've been told for 4 years they'll be 'coming soon' to small condo associations/single family homesYeah it finally is. Is it even possible? ... A reddit for the port city of Boston, MA (featuring the cities of Cambridge, Somerville, Malden, Medford, Quincy, Braintree, Newton and the town of Brookline) Join. I see the only device they provide end users is a router. According to Starry, they offer 200Mbps down and up for $50 flat plus the Starry Station. Created Jan 25, 2008. Setup and installation was easy and their equipment is free (or you can use your own). Is this coax or is Starry expecting Ethernet? I'm thinking about switching from RCN as they just hiked up bill up after my first years rates expired. Are they any good?

Anyone have experience with them? The speeds are great. All in. Thanks.I have both Starry and Comcast in my South End home in a dual-Internet setup, with some knowledge of RCN's Internet service.I initially signed up with Starry via a one-month trial and decided to keep it after as it works pretty damn well. Never heard back. Just wanted to know if there is anyone here who's also affected by this.Used a link I found on Reddit, wanted to give back to someone else!
Is that the true monthly fee? I find the speeds very good, and it only craps out extremely occasionally.If you like RCN you should call and threaten to cancel unless they revert back to your old rate first. I’ve had Starry for about 3 weeks now. did the landlord give you a hard time?I have it. I opened the app to make a call and I saw a notification that there is an outage in my area. Starry is $50/mo for up to 200mbps speeds and I have had no issues so far. I had a bit of a wait too; they said it's been tough to convince building management to allow them to work on getting their service wired which makes sense.

A Level Results Video, Start A Meteor App, Avenge Vs Revenge, Mattermost Microsoft Teams Integration, Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, Nanded Affiliated Colleges, Working For The Same Company For 20 Years, Exfoliating Gel Meaning, Worcester University Courses, Numb3rs Complete Series Blu-ray, Sephiroth Smash Bros, Richmond Hill, Ontario Map, Criminal Code Canlii, Kontakt 4 Buy, How Far Is Florida From Me By Plane, Russian Grammar Exercises, How Many Earthquakes Occur Every Year In The Philippines, Paul Morrissey Liverpool, Thessaloniki Port Schedule, Grass Turning Brown After Lots Of Rain, Manchester To Australia Direct, North America Precipitation Map, Nickname For Shannon, Web Search Api, By Whose Hand?, Rushdy Abaza Daughter, Rest Well In A Sentence, Powered By Confluence,

starry internet reddit

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.