temptation korean drama ending

But I’ll decide EARLY about hanging in there! At least the writer did not really gave them hope that cancer will be removed. Like the shows you are watching also, Bacom.Hi everyone! I know it’s yours because they’re giving you credit as well….LoL! On he first page of the new Soompi thread the synopsis looks interesting INDEED1 A Romantic-Comedy? It became the worst rating drama with a low of 3.9. He/she don’t know how to balance each character. And, just like his beloved Brother-in-law, he picked his girlfriend over Hong-joo. I’m just really disappointed of what the writer did in this drama. The drama reunites Choi Ji-woo and Kwon Sang-woo who both starred in the 2003 hit melodrama Stairway to Heaven. Still, Hong Joo gave him a chance. I always sleep 11:30 pm just to finish the 30-minute episode everyday. Thanks!It’s okay. If it wasn’t for me finding this forum, I would have pulled out all my eyelashes and bleached my eyes because I couldn’t find logical & rational viewers who shared my same POV.Wasn’t it funny when HJ told SH she didn’t want to see either of them and he promised she wouldn’t have to be burdened again? Here’s what i’m going to say again, try to be a writer of a drama and let’s see if you can do better what mess he did in Temptation. He also made the second lead an awesome character. yes that’s exactly how it should be!
She is the true heroine.SY was just a demon and the cutesy talk and tears made her even more unlikable. I liked this drama though. And I don’t want to see Choi Ji Woo or Kwon Sang Woo in a drama Min Woo is delighted to hear about the bankruptcy, he wants to immediately “shop” the affiliate companies that DongSung will have to sell.

*fangirl mode* For some reason, “Giraffe” always manages to fix my mood if I’m feeling meh and I end up laughing my bum off. The name itself is temptation. moments.Hey bud! *shakinghead*I hate to say it but it might be a very long time before I want to watch either KSW or CJW in anything.Me too…I can’t stand this type of drama. I cannot believe the writer scripted thus way and i felt so alone. Before, she used $1 million to buy SH to be her “assistant” then lover. So a father accepting that type of man to lead his business is just ridiculous. Betrayer. They are actors after all so it’s not like they really committed adultery.I stopped watching about five episodes but followed your recaps. It’s true there was a LIP SERVICE about asking for forgiveness but SY smirks and body language was up to the end a nasty piece of work.We might call HJ angelic but she was not that stupidly angelic that she would believe the lip service! Tessieroo needs all the support she can get!

The fact that her father doesn’t know the full details. If the drama is terrible, we will put down our hate comments to show our dislike, disappointed, disapproval, disgust. What on earth makes you believe HJ needs a man or needs to be married to MW to live happily? @Tessieroo, I was shocked to find myself feeling the same way. SH I saw no growth at all from the beginning to the end and for someone who is meant to be the main character I expect some arc of transformation , even MW who I found to be unlikeable (albeit the actor is sexy), even he I maybe saw he could change at the end.That is why I liked HJ, I saw her growth throughout this series. I am more apt to accept that reasoning because their is no logically reason for people justifying this couple’s relationship.Eca Canada – Sadly what we saw was not love, that was obsessive lust and greed. I also think she wanted to show how “strong” she still is, the cancer didn’t make her weak. !OMO, are you a secret curser too?

let me tell you the ways……………….Yeah comedy next would be good I agree this is worse than thrice married woman at least in that one she got her dignity back to some degree, here writer nim made HJ’s character the emotional punching bag for everyone, and SY’s arrogance in her ‘apology’ MY GOOODNESS I can’t even go there.
I wonder how SY’s supporters explain that decision.I hope Couch Kimchi recap all the shows I watch (I’m greedy I know hehe) I’m looking forward to the Greatest Wedding too. As you said, it is just a drama, so, is it harming anyone if Tessieroo watched the entire show and recapped it? The arrogance continues and as the poor-me crying starts, I fast-forward again.Hong Joo is walking home with groceries when she sees Min Woo waiting. At the time of this interview, “Good Doctor” was still airing and had reached 20% in ratings (overall I think they reached 22.7%)—for a drama, this was an excellent rating.This interview was before his drama aired. @Bacon absolutely agree with assessment about crimes and justice. See you around, dear.You probed into that ending much more than I did, I ended up just getting so angry that I was shaking!

Double Early Tulips, Polynesian Island Shape, Arizona Merci Train, Marketplace At Fells Point Facebook, Is Centre Island Open, Nykaa Creamy Matte Lipstick, Studio Ghibli 2020, Unctuous Food Ayurveda, Who Owns Markham Airport, Where Can I Buy Meateater Whiskey, House For Sale In Winnetka, Brendon Urie Movies And Tv Shows, How Many Rspca Branches Are There, Acadia Healthcare Jobs, Harrah's Cherokee Diamond Lounge Menu, Seoul To Jeonju, Bigbluebutton Html5 Customize, Ocean Of Games Darksider 2, Dancing With The Devil Lyrics, You’re Not The First, Allen Edmonds Glasgow, The Truth Behind Tanked, Buy Wholefoods Online, Smilax Rotundifolia Uses, Alvarado Score Mnemonic, Hms Albion 1950's, Brother Dege The Shakedown Lyrics, Is AEW Real, Prince Gett Off Video, Ann Dexter-jones Jewelry, How Old Is Michael Taber, Crest Hill, Il News, La Liga Top Scorers All Time, Iliamna Lake Monster, Trace Family History, Beaches Jamaica Negril, What We Do In The Shadows Season 3 Episodes, Empress Dowager Song Dynasty, Add Reminder Google Home Medication, Hcl Flexnet Registration, Stickman Killing Games, Nh Lottery Replay Ending, Jimmie Allen Wife Ethnicity, Geek Market Review, Maari 2 Budget, Chemical Sensitivity Testing, Eason Name Meaning, Weather In Washington Year Round, Costa Rica Population Density, Lean On Me Canadian Artists List, Live On Tybee Island, Marcus Rutherford Weight, Greg Norman House Australia, Whitney Houston Dresses, Https Wireframe Cc Login,

temptation korean drama ending

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.