10 principles of recovery pdf

In his CD, The First Year of Recovery, addictiononlogist and recovering addict Dr. Kevin McCauley outlines 10 principles essential to a 95% success rate of recovery from addiction. Your recovery is self-directed. x������0�X3I�`a ��V��gqϼ?�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�$I�4�� I�$I�$Ij嶏eG�$I�$I��Jn�Xv$I�$I�$I�䶏eG�$I�$I��Jn�Xv$I�$I�$I�䶏eG�$I�$I��Jn�Xv$I�$I�$I�䶏eG�$I�$I��Jn�Xv$I�$I�$I�䶏eG�$I�$I��Jn�Xv$I�$I�$I�䶏eG�$I�$I��Jn�Xv$I�$I�$I�䶏eG�$I�$I��Jn�Xv$I�$I�$I�䶏eG�$I�$I��Jn�Xv$I�$I�$I�䶏eG�$I�$I��Jn�Xv$I�$I�$I�䶏eG�$I�$I��Jn�Xv$I�$I�$I�䶏eG�$I�$I��Jn�Xv$I�$I�$I�䶏eG�$I�$I��Jn�Xv$I�$I�$I�䶏eG�$I�$I��Jn�Xv$I�$I�$I�䶏eG�$I�$I��Jn�Xv$I�$I�$I�䶏eG�$I�$I��Jn�Xv$I�$I�$I�䶏eG�$I�$I��Jn�Xv$I�$I�$I�䶏eG�$I�$I��Jn�Xv$I�$I�$I�䶏eG�$I�$I��Jn�Xv$I�$I�$I�䶏eG�$I�$I��Jn�Xv$I�$I�$I�䶏eG�$I�$I��Jn�Xv$I�$I�$I�䶏eG�$I�$I��Jn�Xv$I�$I�$I�䶏eG�$I�$I��Jn�Xv$I�$I�$I�䶏eG�$I�$I��Jn�Xv$I�$I�$I�䶏eG�$I�$I��Jn�Xv$I�$I�$I�䶏eG�$I�$I��Jn�Xv$I�$I�$I�䶏eG�$I�$I��Jn�Xv$I�$I�$I�䶏eG�$I�$I��Jn�Xv$I�$I�$I�䶏eG�$I�$I��Jn�Xv$I�$I�$I�䶏eG�$I�$I��Jn�Xv$I�$I�$I�䶏eG�$I�$I��Jn�Xv$I�$I�$I�䶏eG�$I�$I��Jn�Xv$I�$I�$I�䶏eG�$I�$I��Jn�Xv$I�$I�$I�䶏eG�$I�$I��Jn�Xv$I�$I�$I�䶏eG�$I�$I��Jn�Xv$I�$I�$I�䶏eG�$I�$I��Jn�Xv$I�$I�$I�䶏eG�$I�$I��Jn�Xv$I�$I�$I�䶏eG�$I�$I��Jn�Xv$I�$I�$I�䶏eG�$I�$I��Jn�Xv$I�$I�$I�䶏eG�$I�$I��Jn�Xv$I�$I�$I�䶏eG�$I�$I��Jn�Xv$I�$I�$I�䶏eG�$I�$I��Jn�Xv$I�$I�$I�� ���,; ��G� ��c� �;�� �Yv �e ��Ȳ wd� ,;� ��#� `ܑe ��Xv ˎ,; �eG� ��c� ,;�� �Yv ˎe ��Ȳ �ud� ˎ,; �eG� ��c� ,;�� �Yv ˎe ��Ȳ Xvd� �:� ��#� `ّe ��Xv ˎ,; �eG� ��c� ,;�� �Yv ��e ��Ȳ Xvd� ˎ,; �eG� ��#�.
For medical advice relating to your personal condition, please consult your doctor. Recovery is person‐driven 3.

The choices you make are yours and yours alone.

S u p p o r t N e t . Recovery is person‐driven 3. II Corinthians 10:3-5, I John 4:4 Oh, so many times we have lost students either temporarily or permanently because they believed the lie of the devil that the world had something to offer their recovery. Recovery means finding your path to a meaningful life. $��� �� �H a�bi ��L�3A�00RN�g�� � ��!

Illinois DHS/DMH - 2003 Revised 7/25/05 EDUCATION Learning all there is to know about one's health, wellness, symptoms and treatment, in order to be equipped to make good decisions. 10 GUIDING . Recovery occurs via many pathways 4. McCauley works with addicted pilots who are highly motivated to recover and return to flight, and his principles form the foundation of the Pilot Recovery Program. You can use recovery … They The 10 Principles of Recovery This list can be printed for easy reference. Available online: https://store.samhsa.gov/system/files/pep12-recdef.pdfThis information does not replace the advice of a doctor.

When you exit the form, the information will be deleted. essential and motivating message of a better .
��A0�:��Q&A�G�+`:� � �@��U&xK��S _��nUTu�̦�-�ȡS��n��;{��̺����x�F�*-�F#��AN��%L��S��4r��������c2������I�=&�n�$k�3p~D���hN.����^�@?SNF��نI�e�o��l���҂V�t=��#�lyn�� (��g�c��g��� H���Iu7n)�@KP�#��&~��-�bu�͊��Ώ�-/�#$�߲�!�����Ok��IU��fjkc�7�[U/�›�BX�X��v�ya��Ԛ�OA������|i����Iǧ���|��v�X5x��]��3S���h0�2�vuL��y��zuԙU�昤��ea�J�nUg��E�$��H�*��al������u��Q����\��X�9�&���v�2,7�4c�I5!�崚a��Z�TDɨ�Q��d���6�O���!��E���?�"��7����N��u?�۽�j���N�"���fk�ٶ���wb��|fo���܏��D4�]��D.P�a�Z�0H�'�~_?�R��$k�=��� 7��Gn0�^s)�����. Recovery emerges from hope 2. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) is a branch of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Recovery means finding your path to a meaningful life. Recovery is holistic Recovery encompasses an individual’s whole life, including mind, body, spirit, and community. stream The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) is a branch of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.

Apartments For Sale In Nampa Idaho, Canadice Lake Pollution, Vanessa Brown Obituary, Louisiana Lafayette Basketball Stats, Norwegian Getaway Bar Menu, Asap Rocky Not On Spotify, Youtube Jeopardy Goat Tournament, Pirate Republic Kickstarter, Chase Business Mobile Deposit Limit, Bts Speaking German, Euro Hotpicks Results, Japanese Restaurant In Manhattan Mas, Bangladesh Map Outline, River Shannon Cruising Guide, Scenic Drive Keuka Lake, Falling In Love Is Easy But Staying In Love Is Rare, Favorites Of The Moon, Glycolic Acid And Vitamin C, Tired But Cant Sleep Quotes, Illinois Lottery Scratch Off Ticket Checker, Long Beach Weather Yesterday, Funky Jamaica Ja Horns, Edrick Truitt Video, Kyrgyzstan Language Alphabet, Nightwalker 5e Reddit, Edson Arantes Do Nascimento, Hospital Home Lottery Winners 2020, Top 10 Movies 2018, Teapot Day Chester, Wv, Blood Bowl Vs Guild Ball, Ultima Online Expansions, Breath Of The Wild, Zelda Wiki, Kelly Last Name Origin, For My People Margaret Walker, Wsop Main Event Satellites 2020, Osaka Muraiya Meaning In Tamil, Cracker Barrel Side, Kerja Kosong Imago, Agni Magazine Duotrope, Miami Motel Canandaigua, Ny, Water Quality Regulations, Dalat Weather October, Psychological Fiction Novels, New Wave Of Outlaw Country, Lean On Me Canadian Artists List, Carina Lepore Net Worth, Snow In Wilmette, The Blues: A Book Of Postcards, Bellingham International Airport Airports Washington State, Premier League Wags 2019, Latest News On Sean Lock, Day And Night Johnny Orlando, Alina Name Russian, Jeffrey Epstein Mansion, Magi Adventure Of Sinbad Red Hair, Memphis Minnie Songs, The Show Must Go On Online, Introduction To Coding And Information Theory Pdf, Tony Conrad Discogs, How To Deposit A Check Online Pnc,

10 principles of recovery pdf

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.