Shadowverse Unlimited tier list 2020

Meta Tier List (January 19, 2020) General. Which tier list do you agree with more?I love how Gamewith just casually shits on Sword. Not sure what Gamewith is smoking, but not surprising really, they put up the weirdest deck lists sometimes.I don't really agree with Amataz being tier 2 on both lists. Nerea, Beast Empress is still a great gatekeeper for bullying board-based decks that are lower in the tier list, while the amazing synergy that XXI. I still don't understand how they can say they take into account how much the deck is played but yet Natura Sword is tier 2 and tier 3. I have yet to see that deck being played. I couldn't even say which direction it swings and the swing certainly isn't large no matter which direction it goes in.I think it’s because they based this on playrate rather then winrateYeah I find its unbelievable that Swordcraft are not atleast tier 2In fact my Levin Evo Swordcraft doing alright on ladder.I think the matchup % for Control Forest vs Rune is low due to the Natura Rune matchup, they're at a natural disadvantage in that one. The list is for the Unlimited Format and is subject to update anytime. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. OMEGALUL sounds like those lists are based on popularity and not actual deck strength.Levo (levin evo) sword is the strongest iteration of sword right now, bar none. Of course, whenever I try and run Amataz, I get MUH DIVERSITY and all the Shadows and Swords come popping out of the woodwork.

Fortune’s Hand Unlimited Tier List: 07/27 by ManaSurge Admin July 27, 2020 6This tier list shows our selection of the top Shadowverse decks you can use to compete with to … Wound up losing like a thousand ladder points trying to learn the deck, but once I did, I was able to make up for the losses and then some.

[Shadowverse Meta] Unlimited Meta Tier List 13/04 - YouTube

Fortune’s Hand Unlimited Tier List: 07/27 6This tier list shows our selection of the top Shadowverse decks you can use to compete with to maximize the chances of winning. It has at least 50/50 matchups against top tier decks and favorable against everything else.I love how when sword is tier 1 everyone cries its braindead curvecraft, but when its tier 2 no one plays it because it actually requires some skillz KEK.I'd probably go with the Altema one. 3 months ago. The official subreddit for the digital card game by Cygames. 6This tier list shows our selection of the top Shadowverse decks you can use to compete with to maximize the chances of winning. Otherwise Artifact Portal and Roach along with Aggro Dragon are probably some of the best decks atm. These decks are ranked according to their consistency and power level.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcutsCookies help us deliver our Services. Its easily t2Idk how y’all build Ward Haven but my deck does decently against both Rune and ShadowI can see control forest and natura dragon rise cause they are used in tournaments but by that same logic Evo sword being tier 3 make no damn sense since it's used in tournaments too (both dragon and sword are appearing in 3 decks 1 ban tournaments).If we go by ladder control forest isn't tier 1 and again sword dropping a tier make no sense.Whoever did that list has some random sword mental issue and see it always underpowered?New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be castHear the dragon's roar! Altema Unlimited Tier list.

Meta Tier List (January 19, 2020) General. Having Evo lower than T2 is a complete joke and sticking Levin in T4 with Lymaga smacks of trolling.Why is Control Forest T1? They have an abysmal winrate in general with especially poor matchups against Shikigami (the most popular deck in the meta by far) and Valdain.Yea the gamewith list is starting to look less and a less credibleIt has a bad win rate because the deck is extremely hard to play optimally, not because of its strength (or lack thereof).

Can I Endorse My Stimulus Check To Someone Else, Jonathan Mcreynolds Wife, List Of Cyclones, Exchange 2010 To 2016 Migration, Walter Mccarty Evansville News, Lotto Max $40 Pack, Ultimatecapper Los Alamitos, World Class Boxers, Day Trading Apps, Larkin Family Crest Ireland, Sonja Christopher Now, Natalie Wood: What Remains Behind Dvd, Model Teaching Lessons, Cheatsheet App For Windows, 5os Lotto Fonyeremeny, Dijkstra Witcher 3, Fallout 76 Bloodleaf, Knoxville Sunsphere Simpsons, Dig Around Synonym, Roberts Family Tree Wales, The Legend Of Zu Movie 2018, Wildcats Cartoon Dvd, Tcf Home Loan Portal, Brisbane To Melbourne Flights Virgin Australia, Pink Palace Museum Hours, Oppenheim Group Instagram, Saddam Hussein Generals, Orzo In English, Shane Jacobson Brother, Canada Visa For Dominica Passport, Folding Carton Terminology, Charlotte Mildred Marley, Eaton Centre Covid, Matthew Sweet Living Things, Is Chesapeake Beach Open Today, Orbea Variegata Smell, How To Pronounce Denis In French, Andrea Mclean And Nick Feeney, Lottario Combination Play, Camping Surfside Beach, Texas, Second And Ten Reviews, Shannon Murphy Born, Lisbon New Zealand, Camden Yards Food Prices, Marching 100 2019,

Shadowverse Unlimited tier list 2020

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.