bts bad english

what a shame :))) racists l e a v eWhat a dumb article. Of course those 100 people would stream their songs and buy tons of their albums so that they get #1 but after that? So it’s true, kpop is not popular like kpop fans think. And something that doesn’t help is the way people decide to view kpop – more Gangnam Style than Shoot Me, Just Right or Piri. Then a week later BTS shattered that record a week later on Friday April 12, 2019 with 78 MILLION VIEWS IN 24 FREAKING HOURS!!! These three programs do not have any musical difference and they exist to promote new K-pop idol groups pouring out. Majority of Kpop artists write their own songs (eg. So people who like non western music are weird nerds? These are insane feats and a sign of huge things to come. But the way that the writer stating it is really stupid I can’t even… First of all, Kpop groups are only turning their attention to the US music market recently – something not as common with older Kpop groups. YOU RACIST IDIOTS SUCK YOUR D**KBTS DOESN’T TRY TO RUIN WESTERN ARTISTS CAREERS YOU IDIOTSNo one said Kpop is popular in the US. Maybe if their fans spent more time actually streaming the albums and less time “stanning” their favorite boys on Twitter, that number would be higher.Oh, and by the way, if you have a look at both the Hot 100 and Top 200? ? Quite a few popular artists regular go platinum.”””””sorry (sorry sorry *super junior dance* hehe) but you can’t pick and choose what you wants to makes stupid assumption ,you have to read the entire sentence.i repost:“”””>>>>>i love how you try hard to bellitle bts achievement without considering:how it’s hard to make it into the billboard hot 100 no matter music genre, it’s hard to break into us market as non american,and especially when you take fact there no asian superstar (because of racism) let alone asian speaking a asian language so it’s makes sense to say what bts do is outstanding and groundbreaking.<<<<<<<""""“Sold 9 million around the world” Cool, nobody is denying that K-pop is huge worldwide.

But not our Bangtan.I totally agree with you! And just stop hating kpop because of the poor idea you have of it. That’s not exactly a great feat.this article is about America. People with addictive tendencies who obsess over useless shit, too dumb to exercise any critical thinking, too psychotic to control your hysteria.People dislike kpop the same way they dislike carrots, or whatever the fuck people dislike. Just for once, will be touching to see you use your pen to be a positive influence and address how music has healed people and help dissuade people from turning to self-harm because of unfortunate circumstances. In South Korea, albums don’t come with just a CD, but a photobook, photocards, a poster and quite often other things aswell.If you’re going to try and publish an article like this, at least educate yourself on the country of origin and maybe try to include more than one point within the writing, yeah?There is much more context needed to talk about the subject than people are generally willing to look into. Oh well I’m not sure if it would work as well as using the biggest boy band on planet right now.bts and k pop is the worst think happen in the worldI laughed at this for like a good 20 minutes. Are you just scared that Korean’s have fans of their music?They are asking them to be on their show because they are famous.If they aren’t then they wouldn’t be asked. You also can’t compare him when BTS and Shawn Mendes are both fans of each other and frequently talk are out wanting to collaborate. if you dont want my jalepino ass hopping down your door dont you dare put anymore shit that talks crap about them and keep it to YOURSELF because legit NONE of us want to hear this dumb shit. I think so.Just want to say,what this man says is partly true and partly wrong,I mean yes k-pop isnt the most popular thing ever but it is still popular in its own way.K-pop is not trash,many of their songs is just like american-western songs with different genre and different language,after all they are all music and created by human and listened by human..Ok, All you cussers and haters. Another example I’d like to speak about. So don’t blame KPOP and the idols.Ok so your gonna insult a large majority of people with non existing evidence… Professional… K-pop is in fact extremely popular so shut the fuck up and do your research better. ?I don’t like k pop.

The new album isn’t even out yet and it’s already at those album sale levels in presale and they’re selling out 90000 seat stadiums for the coming tour. And being high up in these charts isn’t everything.

If the millions of fans they have amassed,records they have broken(which you seem to think so little of. if yes, it´s pretty sad. I mean, if you scream ARMY in the middle of nowhere in my city (Mercer Island) People will scream back.

I was an strictly alternative rock and classic rock fan who happened to run across BTS by chance on YouTube. However, the audience who have attended the concert testified the real concert was different from those articles. Not all American’s hate BTS because I am American and I have loved BTS since debut. I am also from Virginia, guess im from the more open minded side. Unlike you. But KPOP is impressive, important, and meaningful. My 6 year old cousin writes better than you. Yes you’re entitled to your opinion but yo u don need to go boasting it around and insulting people. The same thing with the concerts. The numbers are amazing and credit is owed for that but most of the time with any Kpop concerts the numbers are from repeat fans attending.You started your argument with “BTS’ fans are not just “screaming teenage girls”” – but that’s exactly what you sound like in your rant. Most of the points in your comment are completely irrelevant anyway.

Nobody understands Korean. The conquest of idols over music programs is not caused for viewer rates but by complex problems. And descriminators, the radio stations don’t wanna put on a song that only half the people wanna hear. Instead of not supporting them, how about advocate for better treatment of various artists and trainees under all of these entertainment companies that fit your umbrella description of a “toxic” industry and try to change the atmosphere of the Kpop industry through implementing various policies that prevents unfair treatment of artists under a certain company?u are so stupid, whoever wrote this.

I’m Brazilian and they have reached me, here at south america, just like they reached US and lotta places. Actually getting nominated for a Real award based on music would be the biggest push for them.

How Long For Orchid Buds To Open, Cass Business School Msc Management Ranking, Movies With Cold In The Title, Yen Sid Keyblade, Ferdinand Ii Holy Roman, University Of Glasgow Acceptance Rate, Where Does The Duke Of Kent Live, Cataract Waterfall Facts, New Hbo Series, Victor Roberts Rapper, How Long Is A Flight To Florida From California, Bogan Name Meaning, Cher Outfits Clueless, Hotel Jaipur In Jaipur, Time Is A Virtue, Atomic Fireball Gum, 1500 116th Ave Ne, Bellevue, Wa 98004, Stave Church Construction, Amorphophallus Bulbifer Fragmentation, Don T Stop Believin George Lamond, Watchmen S01e08 Reddit, Arum Italicum Flower, Connor Shaw 247, Hawaii Five O, Chimene Diaz Net Worth,

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.