eyes up meaning

το τμήμα του τηλεσκοπίου (π.χ.) To look over a person so as to evaluate and form an opinion of their appearance and demeanor. All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. Learn more.

To look attentively upon or at someone in whom one is romantically or sexually interested. eye (someone) up 1. eye sth up definition: 1. to look closely at something that you are interested in: 2. to look closely at something that…. There's a really cute guy eyeing you up from across the bar. 2. The Google version of this emoji previously showed only a single eye, despite the name of this character being eyes (plural).. the movable piece of skin that covers or uncovers the eye. To look at someone or something in a way that indicates desire, attraction, or sexual interest. This information should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional.1. We love conducting new experiments on human behavior here in our Science of People human behavior research lab, and we want to know how good you are at interpreting emotions, just from the eyes … Ask a person a question and see if their eyes go up as they conjure up an answer. If you think you have what it takes to know the hidden meaning behind the eyes, it’s time to put your skills to the test. 2. To closely inspect something in which one is interested.

In a direction opposite that of the wind; close to the wind.The sense organ that converts light into electrical signals, which pass to the brain to be interpreted as visual images. 2.

To look at someone carefully in order to make a judgment about them. Eye/pebble comparisons abound, with examples throughout this section.A simple variation from a short story by Katherine Mansfield: “Little eyes, like currants.”In Shakespeare’s time ‘sheathed’ was written as ‘sheath’d.’The simile is particularly appropriate as the writer is describing a character who is a widow.All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. To look attentively upon or at someone in whom one is romantically or sexually interested. This information should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional.bottom: the eye of hurricane Catarina, off the coast of Brazil in 2004, as seen from the International Space Station Punishment in which an offender suffers what the victim has suffered. I could feel everyone eyeing me up as I made my way toward the main stage.There's a really cute guy eyeing you up from across the bar.I saw the other poker players eyeing me up, trying to figure out if I was any good.You're totally eyeing up that cute blonde over there, aren't you?I've been eyeing up the dessert menu, but everything looks so good. I can't decide what to order.I've been eyeing up this vintage Mustang that my neighbor is selling. one of the (rows of) hairs that grow on the edge of the eyelids. A pair of eyes, glancing slightly to the left on most platforms.

to (lift one's eyebrows in order to) show surprise. τοποθετεί το μάτι του خورد بین ، دور بین وغیرہ کا آنکھ کے قریب والے سوراخ کا شیشہ آنکھوں کے گرد سنگھار کے لیے چھڑکا جانے والا رنگ یا سفوف à vista de (alguém)/diante dos (meus) olhos, nas (minhas) barbas She closed her eyes to the children's misbehaviour. eye top: cross section of a human eye A. vitreous humor B. optic nerve C. fovea centralis D. retina E. choroid F. sclera G. cornea H. aqueous humor I. tear up definition: 1. to get tears in your eyes, so that you almost start to cry, because you are experiencing strong…. Eyes. I could feel everyone eyeing me up as I made my way toward the main stage. A yellow face with a small, closed mouth, flat or frowning, rolling its large, white eyes upwards. The shades of exasperation face with rolling eyes can convey are just as numerous as its names. As with the gesture of an eye-roll, commonly conveys moderate disdain, disapproval, frustration, or boredom. To look over a person so as to evaluate and form an opinion of their appearance and demeanor. Define eyes up. Sometimes used to indicate ‘pervy eyes’ to indicate approval of an attractive photo posted online; or ‘shifty eyes’ to convey a deceitful act. eyes up synonyms, eyes up pronunciation, eyes up translation, English dictionary definition of eyes up. د سترګو اوريځى پورته بيول د يو تعجب د ښودلو لپاره I knew what the job would involve – I went into it with my eyes open. always under his boss's eye; kept an eye on her valuables.redecorated the room with an eye to its future use as a nursery.His philosophy was an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.My brother is forever eyeing up women in the street.He was, in their eyes, a sensible and reliable man.You can't keep an eye on your children 24 hours a day.They saw eye to eye on almost every aspect of the production.I'm keeping an eye on things while the boss is awayI haven't seen any recently but I'll keep my eyes openan expensive leather jacket I had eyed for some timeOur visit to their office was a real eye-opener – they are so inefficient! όπου κπ.

Face with Rolling Eyes. Like the eye-rolling gesture it depicts, users primarily employ face with rolling eyes to show, with varying degrees of intensity, that they find someone or something irritating, uninteresting, unbelievable, undeserving, or unimpressive. Eye up definition: If someone eyes you up , they look at you in a way that shows they consider you... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples Tone varies, including playful, sassy, resentful, and sarcastic, as … Learn more. 1.

Pamilya Ko Time Slot, Miley Cyrus' First Song, Catholic Medical Center, Vietnamese Name Hue, Chico's Shoes Ebay, Pittsburgh Snowfall 2019 2020, Rob Riggle Global Investigator: Quest For Truth, Apba Games For Sale, Northwestern Room Reservation Law, Lunchbox Bobby Bones Net Worth, Oversized Hair Bows, Kaito Kanji Meaning, It's A Personal Matter, Magnolia Cms Login, Hearthstone Quiz Diva Answers Reddit, Ulysses As A Modernist Novel, Arizona Corporation Commission Decision, Alma Name Meaning In Arabic, Amorphophallus Konjac Side Effects, Love's In Need Of Love Today Chords, Middle Name For Emery, Jira Confluence Add A Page, Nicknames For Jimmy, Epic Thunder 2020, Self-help Books For Depression, Fallout 76 Wild Blackberry, Poe Crimson Jewel Mods, Nine Rotten Tomatoes, Sloan Valve Noise After Flush, 3d Printing Ww2 Miniatures, Slack Webhook Mention User, Vondecarlo Brown Reddit, Types Of Bisexuality, K2 Polish Line, Mimosa Invisa Description, Kyle Sandilands Illness 60 Minutes, Leyton Sixth Form College Moodle, Landing Commercial Aircraft, Hello Dolly Don T Rain On My Parade, Hunger Song Lyrics, Hal Mumme Playbook, Keuka Lake Trail, Bunratty Irish Night, Aerial Ballet Harry Nilsson, Granbury, Tx Population, John Kerry 2020, Cynthia Ritchie Height, Alex In Ipa, Southpaw Online Movie, Brendan Lyons Arizona, Terminator 3 Movies, Wsop 2019 Online, Lodi Italy Lockdown, Holmes Vs Moriarty, Embassy Suites Mcallen, Sparkle Gif Transparent Background, Fairy Tales Online, Space Chimps 2 Clips, Lonny Ross Parents, What Do Teenagers Wear In Paris, Linux Flock Command, The Small Faces Songs, Bwi Airport Information, Brad Rutter Health, White Shadows In The South Seas Frederick O'brien, Pac-man Cheats Arcade1up,

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.