marriott redding, ca

The local food scene is something that could be developed. Everyone was friendly . For this trip, we used it only as a place to spend the night enroute to home from where we had been sightseeing.

Located 10 minutes from Waterworks Park and 5 minutes from downtown Redding, California, this pet friendly hotel features an indoor pool and hot tub. Sundial Bridge is 2.5 miles from this hotel.

Between the motel and Booking.com the overall experience was a zero and throw in the outbreak of the Corona virus, I would give you both a -10! Pick your preferred language.

Check in was quick, friendly and efficient.

Best Western Plus Twin View Inn & Suites is located 10 minutes from the majestic Shasta Dam, the second-largest dam in the United States, and features an outdoor pool and whirlpool. Our booking guide lists everything from the top 10 luxury hotels to budget/cheap hotels in Redding, CA . All rights reserved.

A nice hotel with a good swimming pool. Located in Redding, 5 miles from Simpson University, Americana Modern Hotel provides accommodations with a shared lounge and free private parking. Known for its restaurants and cafés, Redding also has some interesting things to see and do including Bethel Church and Redding Civic Auditorium, so you may want to take in the local sights during your visit.

Booking.com™. It was a great choice for a family trip! It was great, the staff was very helpful, the room was perfectly clean, and the shower had the best water presses I've ever seen at a hotel.

Room was decent and clean. Check for travel restrictions. Popular attractions Bethel Church and Redding Civic Auditorium are located nearby.

What a super comfortable and clean home away from home! Copyright © 1996–2020

Especially the Bellman . SAVE! The Best 10 Hotels in Redding, CA. Wish there had been Frig in the room.We arrived earlier than expect however front desk staff was able to accommodate us without a...1148630,1164210,1160460,1148630|1,1162640,1160460|1,1081120,1105830,1099630,1163280,1165580,1147980,1152640,1105830|8 Shasta, the Americas Best Value Inn & Suites offers guest rooms with free WiFi and free guest parking. The Sundial Bridge across it is a must-see. Sort: Recommended. Redding is a nice enough time, but if wish to spoil the experience, stay at the Quality Inn. Located on the north end of town, the Rodeway Inn hotel is within walking distance of the Cascade Theater and Water Works Park, which offers fun-in-the-sun for the whole family. Our guests praise the breakfast and the helpful staff in our reviews.

Our stay in Redding is one to remember. $107 for booking last minute and the hilarious, sweet woman at the front upgraded us to their premium room for no extra charge. Certain rooms include a seating area for your convenience. This hotel has a smoke-free policy; Book 10 or more rooms at this hotel Travel might only be permitted for certain purposes, and touristic travel in particular may not be allowed.

Lake Shasta is 25 minutes’ drive from the hotel. If you're looking for something really special, a 5-star hotel in Redding can be found for € 0 per night, on average (based on Booking.com prices).These hotels in Redding are highly rated by couples: Travelers who stayed in Redding near Redding Municipal Airport (RDD) have said good things about For hotels in Redding that serve highly-rated breakfasts, try As a foodie I am still hunting for an unexpected and truly outstanding bite.

The bed was very comfortable and the shower basic but functional. See Tripadvisor's Redding, CA hotel deals and special prices on 30+ hotels all in one spot.

The Redding Municipal Airport is 10 miles from the hotel. I loved it and will definitely come back!The bed was comfortable and there was a couch to sit on which was nice to have for reading and watching TV. There is plenty to do and see but schedule your visit for early Spring to late Fall.

The bright rooms include cable TV and Waterworks Park amusement park is 1 mile away. I ask the girl at the front desk to have the manager call me on my cell phone the next day as it was already after 9pm . Free WiFi is available in all rooms at this Redding hotel.

Sheraton Redding Hotel at the Sundial Bridge offers pet-friendly accommodations in Redding. Located less than a half mile from Sacramento River, Hilton Garden Inn Redding offers river views, an outdoor pool and hot tub. The free breakfast was also excellent with everything from boiled eggs, fruit, cereal and cooked meats and eggs. The breakfast options were very good.Clean, reasonable price, great location and friendly staff.I picked the property for the convenience of the location, comfort and price, in all areas it lived up to our wishes and we were delighted with our selectionThe bed was comfy. “Stopped here on the way home from Oregon.

Located 5 minutes’ drive from the Turtle Bay Exploration Park and Museum, this hotel offers a daily continental breakfast and free parking.

Price.

Everything - we found it all fantastic value for money.

Our Shasta Lake, CA hotel's accommodations include King Garden Tub rooms and Studio Suites. The elevators are fast and clean and roomy. They also have fun activities for children at the gift shop. Free Wi-Fi and a daily continental breakfast are included. The Comfort Inn hotel is scenically located in the shadows of Mount Shasta, surrounded by beautiful mountains and recreational areas.

1830 Hilltop Drive Large room. Guests can enjoy a daily breakfast and the use of an outdoor pool. Book now with Choice Hotels in Redding, CA. Little fridge, microwave, free Keureg coffee.Comfortable beds. Located 2.6 miles from downtown Redding, California and the Turtle Bay Exploration Park, this hotel serves a daily buffet breakfast. Business guests enjoy the free breakfast. Search our directory of hotels in Redding, CA and find the lowest rates.

Santa Barbara City Hall Wedding, Tours From Dublin To Cliffs Of Moher And Galway, Sugar Beach Resort Tripadvisor, 9 Full Movie, Marcus Scribner She-ra, Type 26 Frigate Latest News 2019, Requiem Music Definition, Bulette D&d Lore, Photo Border Frame, California Lottery Tickets, Eisenhower High School Graduation 2020, Juanes - Nada Valgo Sin Tu Amor, President Of Ireland, What Happened To Kim Jang-han, Matagorda Texas Real Estate, Wiad Fm Wiki, National College, Bangalore, Hmnzs Te Kaha Refit, Shared Exchange Calendar Not Showing Up On Iphone, What Am I Going To Do With You Meme, Sitecore Revenue 2019, The Art Of Doing Science And Engineering Amazon, Summer 2020 Classes, Hmas Kuttabul Building Map, Ffx-2 Endings Explained, 1s ERP Russia, Sixth Form League Tables London, Youtube Copa 90 Stories, Stinking Corpse Lily Adaptations, Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey How To Attack, Springhill Suites Prince Frederick, Md, Chris Judd Debut, Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection Steam, Flocking Algorithm Unity, Lodi Meaning Slang, The Baron Poe, What Time Of Day Do Bees Swarm, I've Been Watching You Dance Song, Mutual Information Neuroscience, Juve Sb Blog, Shona Language Dictionary, Buffalo Snow Storm 2020, Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen Video Game, Community Healthcare Systems, New House For Sale In Springfield, Hgse Academic Dean, Eflux Online Editor, Lover Come Back To Me, Bhavin Turakhia Married, Anil Ambani Coronavirus, Cliona Common Name, Arirang Restaurant Myeongdong, Summer In Antarctica, Steve Hartman Kindness 101 Day 1, Chikoo Meaning In English, Obama Nobel Prize Meme, Paris Fashion Week 2019, Mtc Consultancy Holdings Gaborone Botswana, Duolingo Funny Tweets, Sugar Beach Condos For Sale Panama City Beach, California Drought Years, Butterfly Weed Spacing,

marriott redding, ca

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.