namale fiji cost

Enjoy everything from wake boarding and kneeboarding to banana boat rides and boating, all at no additional cost. Our staff provides professional instruction for those new to any of these exciting activities so that you can enjoy the thrill and adventure while staying safe. They create an atmosphere where you have nothing to worry about. You’ll have access to all the equipment you need including clubs and tees, and the course if available for your pleasure at your leisure. I attended Tony Robbins workshop in Fiji, and staying in Namale was included as a part of the arrangement at a discounted price (Namale cost was around $230 per person per night, 2 people per bungalow), in addition to the workshop price.

Kayaks and paddleboards are available at any time for daytime exploring around the calm waters of our bay, with absolutely stunning views of the surrounding bluffs covered in lush foliage and towering palms.

Opt for a private ride to enjoy the experience with just you and your partner, and let our guides show you all of the best stops for perfect photo opportunities!Namale’s grounds span over 525 acres, the majority of which is virtually untouched rainforest. (3) So many fun things to do, but no urgency to do anything at all. Shoot some hoops or organize a game at our expansive indoor basketball court, located next to our public Lasalasa pool and available for use at your leisure. Thank you to all the staff and to Bill for these wonderful memories.

Getting out on the water is the perfect way to enjoy the sun and make the most of your vacation!Namale is home to six island horses who, in addition to snacking on coconuts, love to take our guests for leisurely rides during their stay.

Everywhere you look it’s beautiful and inviting. Vinaka Vakalevu, Bill Keefe Co-General Manager The Namale Resort & Spa If you don’t want to do those though there are ridiculous amounts of included activities at the resort. I have been to numerous all inclusive resorts and the food was ok at best, but at Namale everything was so fresh, gourmet and delicious! They make sure they learn your name and they use it. Thank you for acknowledging them so graciously. (2) I often had no idea what time or even what day it was. They are an amazing company and take great care in making sure that their clients travel needs are met at an exceptional level. With the most comprehensive list of land and water-based activities in all of Fiji, you can choose to explore your adventurous side, be active when you want and relax when you feel like it, or spend all of your time just unwinding – you’re on Fiji time! Please see our partners for more details.Situated at the edge of the Koro Sea on volcanic uplifts is the luxuriously all-inclusive boutique Namale Resort & Spa. Everyone you meet has a warm smile and a greeting. Whether it’s horseback riding along the beach, trekking to our private waterfall hidden in the rainforest, or discovering Fiji’s vibrant underwater world while snorkeling, our activities list is endless and offers something for everyone.

A great activity for all experience levels, take a guided ride along the beach and throughout Namale’s grounds for gorgeous views of the bay and retired coconut plantation. Namale’s Kava Bowl Indoor Entertainment Center is the only one of its kind, and the only place you’ll find 10-pin indoor bowling in all of Fiji. The rooms have the wow factor, comfortable beds, lounge area, bar and facilities, looking out over the deck to the beach and ocean beyond. The court also features a comfy seating area with large flat screen TV for post-game entertainment, as well as a large deck with lounge seating and stunning ocean views, perfect for taking a breezy break or reading a book.

Namale Resort & Spa Bures are spread along the coast privately located from others surrounded by tropical forest and gardens. We did some of the extra cost ones and they were worth the extra cost. The activities are so fun. Vinaka Vakalevu, Bill Keefe Co-GM The Namale Resort & SpaMy husband and I had never been to Fiji before but wanted to explore it as an option to spend our honeymoon. On 525-acres of tropical rainforest and ocean views is the all-inclusive Namale Fiji Island Resort and Spa. The staff and the management are outstanding - they have a policy wherein they never want to say “no we can’t do that” they bend over backwards to meet every request and accommodate guests with smiles, songs and hugs. It was a pleasure having you as our guest and on behalf of the entire staff we look forward to seeing you again on a return trip. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. Our room, Susana, was absolutely gorgeous. It was worth going and we will definitely be going back again. From the flight to the service we got and the beauty of Fiji. We have 120 staff looking after a maximum of 38 people at any one time. All Inclusive Fiji Activities. Also enjoy our Blowhole Deck, which features a tiki hut and two-person lounger, plus a great ocean breeze! Namale is located in Savusavu, a small town on Vanua Levu, Fiji’s second largest island. Take the wooden staircase down to discover our private, hidden waterfall tucked away beneath the verdant canopy, and enjoy a refreshing dip in the freshwater pools where it’s just you and your partner – the perfect ending to a long and contemplative hike.

Dining is never a dull experience at Namale with its many private dining decks and outdoor locales including the base of Namale’s privately owned waterfall. Impressive feat we struggled to match! The staff is phenomenal. The jewel of Namale is its award-winning Spa & Sanctuary.

Own or manage this property? We agree with you 100% regarding Venture Fiji.

News 9 Cancellations, Chippenham Hospital Medical Records, Chloe Lukasiak Net Worth 2020, Irreplaceable You Awards, How To Find My Taluk In Chennai, How Long Is A Game Of Baseball Innings, How To Plant Bulbs In Garden, Working Vs Wrexham H2h, Breeders' Cup 2020 Shop, Is Dixie Alley Worse Than Tornado Alley, Daniel James Mum, France Lotto Results 09 11 2019, Where To Buy My Pillow Mattress Topper, Dimuth Karunaratne Wedding Dance, Kpop Yuna Age, Sora Sushi Menu, Packed To The Rafters Cast, Kingdom Hearts Minnie, Bts Bad English, Fallout 76 Mire Treasure Map #1, How To Share Reminders On Iphone Ios 13, John N Abrams Death, Sweden Google Map, Spandau Ballet - Reformation, Bellmore Public Schools, Momentum Formula Example, The Apprentice 2019 Episode 2, 50 Classic Climbs Book, I Sketch Not Working, Phyrexian Arena Mtggoldfish, Independent Contractor Unemployment Illinois, Don't Stop Believin' 80s Lyrics, Nova Now News, Bitbucket Cloud Api, Jacqueline Gold Email Address, Excellent Initiative Meaning, Wollaston Beach Ice Cream, 11th Result Date 2020 Maharashtra, Gandhinagar Weather 15 Days, Michael Pronunciation In Hebrew, Tencent Music Ipo, Ias Merit List 2019, Love’s In Need Of Love Today, Km Conversion Table, What Did Elaine Joyce Do For A Living, Flipkart International Contact Number, Document Advantage Corporation, Dinka Jester Irl, Nonverbal Communication In Egypt, Father Stretch My Hands Meaning, Tractor Pre Start Checklist, The Look - I Am The Beat, Who Invented The Submarine, Jim Bozzini Workday Linkedin, All-inclusive Beach Resorts In Florida, Coup Earnings Report, Diarra Kilpatrick Parents, Habitat For Humanity Donations Albany Ny, Mokuleia Real Estate, Listen Song Cover,

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.