nobody's supposed to be here lyrics

How did you get here? Nobody’s Supposed To Be Here Nobody's supposed to be here But you came along and changed my mind I've spent all my life, on a search to find The love who'll stay for eternity The … Nobody's supposed to be here But you came along and changed my mind This time I swear I'm through But if only you knew How many times I've said those words "Nobody's Supposed to Be Here" is the lead single released by Canadian recording artist Deborah Cox from her second studio album One Wish (1998). It is Cox's most successful song, peaking at number two on the Billboard Hot 100 for eight weeks, and spending a then-record fourteen weeks at number one on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart. Nobody's supposed to be here I've tried that love thing for the last time My heart says no, no! But I turn around and you're standing here [Chorus:] How did you get here? Nobody's supposed to be here I've tried that love thing for the last time My heart says no, no! Nobody's supposed to be here But you came along and changed my mind I've spent all my life, on a search to find The love who'll stay for eternity The heaven sent to fulfill my needs But when I turn around “Nobody’s Supposed To Be Here” is a #1 R&B song by powerhouse singer Deborah Cox about finding love again despite previous heartbreaks. Lyrics: How did you get here? “Nobody’s Supposed To Be Here” is a #1 R&B song by powerhouse singer Deborah Cox about finding love again despite previous heartbreaks. She didn’t believe that anyone could get into her heart that way, hence the chorus: Nobody's supposed to be here I've tried that love thing for the last time My heart says no, no! Both version became so popular that Cox often performed a special She meant that she’d planned to be single for the rest of her life, but then she met someone she could fall in love with.

The midtempo anthemic ballad was written by producer Remixes by Hex Hector also pushed the song to the top of the dance charts.

Healthcare Australia Melbourne, Jimmy Lai Net Worth 2020, Best Places To Live In Slidell, La, Back Talk Crossword Nyt, Pedro Knight Net Worth, How Mormon Is Provo, Elk Neck State Park Wedding, Ddg 40 Australia, Best Small Towns In Texas To Retire, East Hampton Town Code, Ucl Economics Review, Potomac River Level Harpers Ferry, Home On Mars, Lauren Alaina Houston, South Korean Won ₩100, Jack Nicklaus Putter Length, Nuremberg Code Article 6, Merle Dandridge Half-life, Ithaca Energy News, Apartments For Sale In Nampa Idaho, Akila Dananjaya Wedding, Marketplace At Fells Point Facebook, What Is The Oldest Fraternity, Becky Lynch Spouse, Colin Fassnidge Wife, Clodagh Name Pronunciation, Pirate Republic? : Eu4, Nate Dogg Nobody Does It Better Lyrics, Terry Smith 2019, Mississippi Mills Building Permit, Elliot The Piglet, I Need Love And Affection Woah, Hyogo Prefecture Cities, Dinner Date Expectations, Recoome Middle Finger, Journey Brown Transfer, Google Reminders Desktop, Idina Menzel Broadway, Myntra Coupons Icici, St Mary's College Of Maryland Basketball Roster, Mt Everest Wait, Shock Corridor Youtube, Passion Flower Recipes, Cedars-sinai Service Center, Calgary Airport Covid, Exchange Hybrid License Limitations, Greensboro Local News, Reigate College A Level Results 2019, Best Medieval Romance Goodreads, Heckman Human Capital, Make Noise 0-coast Midi, Jenna Johnson And Val, How To Reduce Homicide Rates, Mario Gotze News, Kygo Forever Yours Wiki, Chubu Centrair International Airport Terminal 2, Use Return As A Verb In A Sentence, Chinese Sausage How To Cook, White King Cistern Blocks, Maryland Public Television Schedule, Rule-following Paradox Stanford, Treyarch Net Worth, Josh Whitehouse Music, Matthew Mercer Games, Pirate Republic? : Eu4, Space Chimps 2 Clips, Bank Account Closed Due To Overdraft, Work One's Way Through Meaning, Rose Matafeo Rowan Atkinson, Costa Rica Packages, Beachfront Condos For Sale In Florida Gulf Coast, Clarence, Ny Weather, Nurown Phase 3 Trial Results, Anti Apartheid Movement Summary, Edexcel A Level Statistics Textbook, Waterboy 2 Adam Sandler, Tainted Love Four Preps, Ucl Economics Review, Figueres, Spain Map, Naga Munchetty Bbc News, Bvlgari Man In Black Intense, Walsh Tartan Irish, Canyon Bikes News, Thurston County Licensing, Kyrgyz Language Learning, HMS Sirius First Fleet, Laney Name Origin, Woman's Weekly Knitting Pattern Archive, How To Make A Romeo And Juliet Board Game, Jacksonville Beach Condos, Limmy Twitch Stats, Montana Mega Millions, Cyclones Hockey Players, Bonnie Anderson Neighbours, Michigan Beaches Covid, Amazing Photography Tricks, Jumanji The Next Level Dvd Release Date Uk, Dope Wallpapers For Computer, Keuka Lake Fishing,

nobody's supposed to be here lyrics

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.