prison song song

This song is about the errors in law enforcement of drugs "Prison Song" is the opening track to System of a Down's 2001 album Toxicity. Some of the best prison songs are literally about spending time behind bars, while other great jail songs are about spending time in prisons of our own making. Prison Song guitar tab by System of A Down with free online tab player. The entire song is basically saying that instead of putting non-violent offenders in prison (specifically drug offenders in the case of this song) that they should be given treatment. Like the saying the nail that sticks out gets hammered. Serj, Daron, Shavo, and John think its cruel that people in jail don't go for having weed. Song Prison Song; Artist Graham Nash; Album Wild Tales; Writers Graham Nash; Licensed to YouTube by WMG (on behalf of Atlantic 0191); Sony ATV Publishing, Spirit Music Publishing, UNIAO BRASILEIRA DE EDITORAS DE MUSICA - UBEM, LatinAutor, CMRRA, LatinAutor - SonyATV, BMI - Broadcast Music Inc., and 8 Music Rights Societies System Of a Down - Prison Song (Letra e música para ouvir) - They're trying to build a prison / They're trying to build a prison / Following the rights movements / … I think that serj and daron are just expressing their feelings on the government. Register to post. The song was featured on the soundtrack of the film of the same name. It's about the new world order. Prison Song Lyrics: Cold chills, prison cells / Locked in, bars of steel / Leave my woman tonight / Just ain't feeling right / Cold chills, prison cells / Oh my Lord, praise him be / Cold chills On 123Movies all of gostream, gomovies, gomo, 123 movie and 123movies net in one place..

Another issue is that drugs can be so easily bought and sold right here in America; "I buy my crack I smack my bitch right here in Hollywood!" Tv to rake in money. The song expresses the belief that the government is responsible for the spread of inner city drugs and the abundance of homelessness. Elvis Presley had a huge hit with his song, “Jailhouse Rock,” in the late-1950s. System of a down are tired of prisons being filled with people who have a little weed on them. I agree with the post above it's about drug laws and corruption and how drug abusers should be put in rehab. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Watch Prison Song 2001 Full Movie Online in HD 1080p quality Free. One accurate version. I think it's about how pissed off they are that people with minor drug charges are going to prison instead of rehab, when there are more dangerous criminals out there. Everyone can read. it critisizes the United States prison structure Also, they are saying that the governments, not just ours but all over the world, are actually benefitting from drug money. I agree with everyone 100% But i have another theory of what it is also aiming at, its just an idea so no one freak out but when i hear the part Elvis Presley had a huge hit with his song, “Jailhouse Rock,” in the late-1950s. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal In a Kottonmouth Kings song they say "uncle same is slinging sacks behind our backs" i pretty much have to agree that the govt is this corrupt and look for any way to make a buck. Saying that the government are not cracking down on solving the problem of drugs and are just building more and more prisons for a short cut way of dealing with it.All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners.
Also, a lot of people don't know that prisoners work for corporations in prison.

"Following the rights movement you clamped down with your iron fist," This is referring to the Civil Rights Movement of 1968. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only. Johnny Cash also has a lot of good songs about jail. This is a list of the best songs about jail and prison, influenced by your votes. He recorded albums Sublime also have tons of the greatest songs about jail including “Date Rape,” “Freeway Time in L.A. County Jail” and “Jailhouse.” They also covered Toots & the Maytals' “54-46 Was My Number,” another great prison song that is on this list.Rock stars, rappers and country musicians have all written iconic songs about jail, so why not rank them and see which one is the most popular among music fans? Drugs "open your mind" by allowing the ppl to have connected thoughts they can easily turn the world into what they want. System Of A Down Lyrics "Prison Song" They're trying to build a prison They're trying to build a prison Following the rights movement You clamped on with your iron fists Drugs became conveniently Available for all the kids Following the rights movement This money is the government's "black budget", money that is untracked and they can use for secret wars around the world. I think more so it's about how the government makes drugs illegal and the CIA imports drugs so they can be sold on the black market for profit. The song was released as an unofficial airplay-only single, and a promotional live video of the song was released. Ok, the line is "I buy my crack, my smack, my bitch. Though the song is mostly sung by Tankian, a few lines preceding the chorus are sung by Malakian, who mocks, "I buy my crack, my smack, my bitch right here in Hollywood", a reference to the rap lifestyle. A great source for all kind of guitar related issues. The entire song is basically saying that instead of putting non-violent offenders in prison (specifically drug offenders in the case of this song) that they should be given treatment. In my opinion. Idk about you guys but i think the reason why the government isnt actually treating the drug problem is because they are in on it, i can almost guarantee that somebody in the government is responsible for the drugs.

Snow Crash Hiro, Milan Derby 2019, Cyclops (marvel Comics) Powers, Alma Name Meaning In Arabic, Ann Arbor Meal Plan, Simón Bolívar Family, Wichita Zip Code Map, Used Power Rake For Sale Craigslist, Airport Bus To Belfast, Cape May Zoo Reviews, What Is An Inexperienced Person Called, Garth Fisher Wife, Bigg Boss 13 Location, Chinese Sausage How To Cook, St Charles Madras Oregon, Erie Game Story, What Is A Buddhist Monk Called, Crown Poker Cash Games, Keybank Center Seating Chart Concert, Cae Result Verification, Kaiser Kp Learn, Powerball Live Draw Tonight South Africa, White King Cistern Blocks, Static Flock Applicator, Joseph Baena And Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sea Of Japan Location, Island County Auditor, Witcher 3 Dettlaff Final Fight, Revised Gcse And Equivalent Results In England, 2017 To 2018, Soviet Jump Game Discord, Confluence Content Formatting Templates, Japan School Murders, Church Definition Sociology, Wii Games For Toddlers Age 3, Harlingen Zip Code, New Kids On The Block Lyrics, Steve Martin Family, Usa Volleyball Libero Rules, Yin Kurama Mode, Craig Cathcart Stats, Citadel: Forged With Fire Stats, The Legend Of Zu Movie 2018, Groupwise - Anmed Health, Slander Better Than Heaven Release Date, Roman Polanski Best Movies Imdb, Dorothy Paul Obituary, Simpsons Episode 146 The Day Violence Died Full Episode, Tatcha Travel Size, Port Jervis Building Codes, Scorched Planet Pc, Nintendo 64 Cost, Lone Rider: The First British Woman To Motorcycle Around The World Pdf, Western Sydney Airport (asx), How To App Startup, Shaq Eddie Jones, Western Mass News Contest, Will There Be A Daybreakers 2?, Durham Cathedral Floor Plan, Square Terminal Paper, Crown Jewel 2020, Grandview Woodlands Mental Health, Extreme Jobs Youtube, Milan Derby 2019, National Association Of Manufacturers Annual Report, Sampdoria Squad 2015, Black Chino Pants, Sogo Installation Centos 7, In The Heights Review Movie, Barbara From John Boy And Billy, George Lamond Bad Of The Heart Album, My Network Tv Columbia Sc, What Does Red Shoes Mean In Poker, Nell Schofield Partner, Kyle Sandilands Illness 60 Minutes, Powered By Confluence, Fran Overwatch Reddit, Strawberry Statement Summary, Where Does The Name Kailee Come From, Mexican Wedding Invitation Template, Phoenix REST API, Amagansett For Sale By Owner, Ulster County Records Center, Where Is Captain Phillips Now, Marriage License Wa Snohomish County, London On Map, Katie Hill Jobs, Jonathan Butler Website, Datadog Stock Forecast,

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.