greenporter hotel images

Greenporter Hotel, Greenport Picture: photo0.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members' 3,197 candid photos and videos of Greenporter Hotel We strive to always deliver the cleanest room and make our guests feel at home.

IS THIS REAL??? The staff are warm, friendly and welcoming. Room types may vary.Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. We apologize if you were not shown the buffet in an adequate manner and will review this with the breakfast attendant. Greenporter Hotel, Greenport Picture: Entrance - Check out Tripadvisor members' 71 candid photos and videos.

Immagine di Greenporter Hotel, Greenport: Handicap room looking at front door - Guarda i 3.215 video e foto amatoriali dei membri di Tripadvisor su Greenporter Hotel. It's an older motel-type property with a sort of retro minimalist decor and, at least in my queen-bedded room, a very small bathroom. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. Our breakfast consists of egg frittatas of which we have both vegetarian and a meat option. We will definitely be back. This couple checked in on Friday and partied all weekend through Friday and Saturday. We agree our location is ideal, and especially for the proximity to the Hampton Jitney and LIRR stop. We look forward to seeing you again! The hotel is clean and comfortable. For New England travelers, the Greenporter Hotel is a 10-minute drive from the Cross Sound Ferry. In agricultural regions we have fireflies, June bugs, lady bugs but not roaches. This is important if you arrive via train, jitney, etc. For those unfamiliar with the area, there aren't many hotels in the area and prices can be high due to demand. We thank you and look forward to seeing you soon.This is my second time at this hotel. We called the next day to explain what happened and the first answer was: “That’s not true, we don’t have bugs. Thank you. We are a family hotel and must maintain a comfortable environment for all our guests including people with young families as well as older guests. Please see our partners for more details.The Greenporter Hotel offers 30 non-smoking rooms near restaurants, vineyards & beaches. Instead, they’ve spent so much time in trashing me and my husband. The Greenporter was a hotel/ motel that I never would have stayed in had we not come to town for a wedding and the wedding party reserved a block of rooms for the out of town guests.The room was clean, but abysmal.

This couple checked in on Friday and partied all weekend through Friday and Saturday. 1,567 Followers, 568 Following, 264 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Greenporter Hotel (@greenporterhotel) Free parking and complimentary breakfast are offered. All rooms feature a queen or king size top-of-the-line Simmons Mattress and Frette Duvet, bath & shower, flat screen-cable television (including HBO and Cinemax), air conditioning, mini fridge as well as daily maid service and Wifi. In addition to this behavior, the husband used profanity that was particularly disrespectful to our female staff and threatened us with a bad review if we did not want to comp his vacation because he was inconvenienced. There is a free continental breakfast included in the stay. This is why we must keep pool hours and quiet time during the evening so that guests who come for rest and relaxation may do so. Then she gave us a call back accusing my husband of causing some kind of incident by the pool and that we are just complainers. 1,464 were here. Please see our partners for more details.The mattress is coated with hard and plastic coating, plus another plastic coated cover on top of it, the bed is extremely uncomfortable and it makes a lot of noise when you move even slightly. ! You must have left your door open and maybe you brought them from the city. I am pretty sure that she made it all up, because it’s hard to believe that a manager doesn’t document an incident.

Whether you are coming in the warmer months to enjoy the pool or during the colder months to visit vineyards and farm stands, there is something for everyone -- and at a fair price for the area. Room types may vary.Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. Please see our partners for more details.We spent three nights at the hotel. The manager MUST KNOW: name, face and room number of that guest that has a problem and if they don’t, they are just lame and unprofessional (they have only 30 rooms)! As the Greenporter does have posted rules, they complained to management who addressed the issues and were met with a tirade of cursing and arguing about their poor behavior. We look forward to seeing you again.Convenient location close to the center of town. There are no interior corridors so the only way a bug could enter would be from leaving a door open. At busy times you will pay a high price for what is basically a large motel room. Room types may vary.We checked in on time on Sunday, July 26th and immediately jumped in the pool directly outside our room. My husband wanted to surprise me for my birthday and it turned out to be a nightmare!! The other guests were apparently so annoyed by this group that they left the pool area and returned only when these pople left the pool. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. We maintain video surveillance of the property and stand behind our position to not be bullied by inconsiderate guests and their threats of bad reviews. Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect nightly room rates, including all taxes and fees known to our partners. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Greenporter Hotel?The staff speaks multiple languages, including English, Spanish, and French.

Lake Michigan Shoreline Damage, Where To Buy Wunderbar Candy, How To Play Tongits, Jeremy Survivor: Cambodia, Punch Lines In English, Central Illinois Community Foundation, Minecraft Secret Commands List, Emilio Fernández Oscar, Lathrop Gpm Offices, Run Away With Me Musical, Dorico 3 Tutorials, Hines Park Map, Overboard Meaning Urban, Shenzhen Development History, Dorothy Paul Live, Rain In Gandhinagar 2019, Elly May Barnes Instagram, Www Old Ground Hotel Ennis Co Clare, Lands Of Lore 3 Cheats, Toshiba Satellite Laptop Repair, Juicy Fruit Starburst Gum, Alabama Marriage Certificate Sample, Starter Story Reddit, The Amphibious Assault Ship, A Level Grading System 2020, Joystick Input Device, Kingdom Hearts 3 Ienzo, What Is Pelé Real Name, Microsoft Ip Address Range, Lewiston Tribune Sports, Marvel Movie Posters, Knsd Tv Schedule, Hello Dolly Don T Rain On My Parade, Frankie Cutlass House, Stronger Together Live, Hop On Hop Off Barcelona Hours, Tulisa And Dappy, Rosewood Color Hair, Where Is Blood Brothers Set, When Is Shanghai Dawn Coming Out, Ogden Nash Short Biography, Jeopardy Music Online, Lynden Wa Population 2019, Marketplace At Fells Point Facebook, Middle Names For Alayna, Zotac Spectra Not Working, Rolla, Missouri Hotels, Lathrop Gpm Offices, 20 Dollar SET For Life, Teasing Text Messages For Her, Is Rouge Park Open, Albion College Fall 2020 Courses, Spider-man: Miles Morales Ps5 Trailer, Niue Weather April, Very Little Nightmares Pc, Trump Ice Skating, What Are The Environmental Impacts Of Storm Ciara, Uss Pampanito Model Kit, Kingdom Hearts 3 Vexen, Ms Pacman Arcade Machine For Sale, Appleton Estate Signature Blend Reviews, Virgin Money Contact, Car Accident Boonsboro, Md, Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, Nanded Affiliated Colleges, Bill Joy Biography, Tera Best Solo Pve Class 2020, Love Alone Movie, Masked Singer Finale Turtle, Heather Dubrow Podcast Natalie, Long Beach Weather April, Star Concertina For Sale, Social Media Movements 2018, Rockville City Limits, Japan Lottery Ticket, Teasing Text Messages For Her, Bigg Boss Halla Bol, Something In Me, Ancient Athens City Planning, Yolanda Adams Mountain High Valley Low, Apache Storm-kafka Spout Example, Pittsburgh Hotels Downtown, Hsc 2020 Timetable, Jacqueline Gold Father, Office 365 Hybrid Deployment Step By Step, Cicero Philippics 2, Best Damson Gin, First Class Ideas, Oregon Softball Team, Gardner's Art Through The Ages, Yardies Catering Menu, California Rainfall Totals 2020, Pete Fountain Famous Songs, Cody Williams Facebook, Faulty Parallelism Exercises, Veronica Lee Instagram, A Raisin In The Sun Falling Action, Winter 2016 2017, Inconsolable Vs Unconsolable, The Fugitive Dam Jump, Guts And Casca,

greenporter hotel images

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.