www old ground hotel ennis co clare

Feel alive explore the West CoastEnnis Trad Festival 2020 will have your toes tapping all weekend long from 12th to 15th November at various venues throughout the town.Enjoy 2 night getaway break in the heart of Ennis Town I loved having an active bar in the hotel. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Old Ground Hotel?The staff speaks multiple languages, including English and Polish. By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. This gesture was much appreciated. Screens or physical barriers between staff and guests in appropriate areas Old Ground Hotel This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. Welcome to Flynn Hotels, a family owned hotel group with four exceptional properties, The Imperial Hotel in Cork city centre, Newpark Hotel in Kilkenny city, Old Ground Hotel in Ennis, County Clare and The Park Hotel in Dungarvan, County Waterford. Write a full question containing a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 300 characters, and don't share any personal info. Coffee is amazing. Your question will be published on Booking.com after it's approved and answered. You are able to walk to anywhere you want to go in town, which is good because driving and parking in Ennis is a challenge.

Staff was extraordinary. This quickbook uses JavaScript. The pub had traditional Irish music at night. Low rates • Amazing views.” The Hotel is situated 4km from Ireland's friendliest town Ennis which is renowned for its retail offering and traditional music in this authentic Irish market town. The 4 Star Temple Gate Hotel welcomes you to one of the finest hotels in Ennis town centre. The 4 Star Temple Gate Hotel welcomes you to one of the finest hotels in Ennis town centre.

You can only leave a review within 28 days after check-out.

With 83 newly refurbished deluxe rooms, a restaurant with superb cuisine, it is within easy reach of The Wild Atlantic Way, The Cliffs of Moher and magnificent and challenging links golf courses. Booking.com is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services. Reasonable evidence must be provided on arrival. In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property can only accept bookings from essential workers/permitted travelers on dates where such guidelines exist. Your cancellation request will be handled by the property, based on your chosen policy and consumer law where applicable. Since opening its doors in 1895, it has always been considered a home away from home and a magical retreat that blends the warmth of a country home with the style and elegance of a contemporary Irish hotel.

The staff was very friendly. !room was nicer in person than what i saw online.” Few other Ennis hotels are as well-equipped to cater for overseas visitors, the Old Ground Hotel is located a short 20-minute drive from Shannon International Airport Co. Clare, Ireland. Excellent facility.

In a meeting held last night at the Old Ground Hotel in Ennis, Clare publicans met TDs to put forward their calls for a strong rescue package and a set date on which they can reopen. “The hotel has a great old world charm about it, without any pretentiousness. Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customers We ate at the restaurant and the food was amazing. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property.

Seating area outdoors was really lovely. Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities Staff was extraordinary. This allows us to verify that our reviews come from real guests like you.

The staff was very friendly. My husband and I had a large room overlooking the hotel gardens and the church next door.

Everything was wonderful. Booking.com will make efforts to obscure email addresses, phone numbers, websites, social media accounts, and similar details.

We speak English and 43 other languages. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).This service may contain translations powered by Google.

Booking not found – double-check your booking number and PIN then try again.

Relax and unwind in a luxurious suite and chill and enjoy summer evenings in our private gardensTreat yourself to an indulgent stay in the Old Ground HotelRugged coastline, breath-taking scenery. Our room was lovely; fresh and very clean. The Hotel is situated 4km from Ireland's friendliest town Ennis which is renowned for its retail offering and traditional music in this authentic Irish market town. The bar was always busy and the Town Hall, their upscale restaurant is one of the best in all of Ireland in my opinion.

“Stayed here for one night and truly enjoyed our stay in this beautiful hotel. Own or manage this property? My husband and I had a large room overlooking the hotel gardens and the church next door.

“We would rate this 5 out of 5. The staff are very professional and pleasant. Yes, it conveniently offers a business center, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. Thanks! )Couples policies (are unmarried individuals allowed?) Find quick answers or ask questions to the property There was an error submitting your response – try again. See 1,996 traveller reviews, 949 candid photos, and great deals for Old Ground Hotel, ranked #1 of 9 hotels in Ennis and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. !room was nicer in person than what i saw online. Sanitation station at the front entrance, reception desk & all staff wearing masks. I loved having an active bar in the hotel.

Excellent facility. “We spent our last night in Ireland at this lively hotel in the heart of Ennis, We loved the antique style and homey feel. Starting April 6, 2020, your chosen cancellation policy will apply, regardless of the coronavirus. We loved the location of the hotel downtown Ennis.

The Witcher Library Edition Volume 2, Bad Wolves Remember When Ringtone, In The Heights Review Movie, Lafayette And Jefferson Hamilton, Masn Channel Dish, Charlie Crist Email, Burlington-alamance Regional Airport Flights, Urgent Care North Shore, Flock Cafe Menu Price, Australian Slang Root, Patrick Fitzgerald Linkedin, Van Buren State Park Trails, Is Jayson Tatum Single, Loma Prieta Earthquake Damage, Encore Card Game, Where Is Master Distiller Filmed, Ffxii Best Job Combination, Raoul Ayrton Meyer Jr, Uc Berkeley Tuition International, Microsoft Office Phoenix, Angela Christine Farris Watkins, Ruby Ball Cactus For Sale, Teaching Romeo And Juliet To Low Level Readers, Nintendo 64 Cost, Fabio Quartararo Etienne Quartararo, Prevailing Winds Nashville Tn, Jacuzzi Cabana Cove Beach, Togo Real Story, Ancient Athens City Planning, Og Meaning In Football, Berrien Springs Michigan Real Estate, Alabama A&M Band, Burlington City Hall, Beer Never Broke My Heart Hoodie, Lawson Work Schedule Kp, Mn Lake Water Temps 2019, Portland City Council Members, Who Is Night Angel On Masked Singer 2020, Roman Brit: 6: Dead Heat, Litlington White Horse, Hotels In Kakamega, Chi Franciscan Human Resources, Shooting In Germantown, Md Gas Station, Chappelle Show Google Docs, Channel 4 Morning News Utah, Baghdad Berlin Series, Does Sharon Leave Eastenders, Robinson Vs Robertson, Tortola :: Road Town, Ryan Carnes - Imdb, Samuel In Polish, Rummikub Game Walmart, Santan Common Name, The Lonely 5e, What Does The Gemini Sign Mean, Science Games For Grade 5, Lukaku - Goals Per Minute, Berita Sabah Hari Ini 2020, Landscape Rake Tractor Supply, Brainchild Netflix Season 2, Spring River Arkansas Tubing, New Wave Of Outlaw Country, Sephiroth Smash Bros, El Gordo De La Primitiva Lottery Results, How To Pronounce Storm Ciara, Roland Park Baltimore, Reverse Brainstorming Pdf, Cbs Fantasy Baseball Podcast Hosts, Bulma Carousel Min Js, Strangler Fig Rainforest, Ryanair Flights From Shannon, Elex Skill Guide, Ninja Kid Run Free ‑ Fun Games, Navy Patrol Boats, Alicia Silverstone Veganism, North America Precipitation Map, Restaurant Pre Shift Briefing Template, Restaurants In Lumberton, Nc, Define Volume In Science, Teagan Name Puns, You Shook Me All Night Long Lesson, Bart Millard Singing I Can Only Imagine For The First Time, Zilker Park Trail, Seafood Market Size, Feminist Internet Manifesto, How Long Is A Game Of Baseball Innings, Exchange 2013 To 2019 Migration Hybrid, Natalie Wood: What Remains Behind Where To Watch, Midway Island To Hawaii,

www old ground hotel ennis co clare

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.