toca boo attic

YOU DO YOU!!!! It's filled with surprises - there are no limits, just fun!
Toca Boo puts kids in charge of spooking — which is timely at Halloween, but also a topic that’s good to think about for young kids at any time of the year. You should bring it back.

It's very boring now just flying around a house, but the museum was very fun when I was younger.
Download Toca Boo on Windows 7, 8, 10 with BlueStacks and see for yourself!

There is over 1G of storage space so I'm not sure what the problem is. Thanks Toca boca for all your absolutely AMAZING games (especially the life ones I have all of them!!!)! And while its simple systems likely … Yeah it's cool but maybe for hollween you guys can put more people in the game and make a choose on who you want to play for the scaring someone for something like this what if your a boy playing this game and then you see yourself as a girl so I'm thinking you should make two choose or more to play a person as a girl or boy that makes it more fun Here, we can get it on your iPad so you can play it everywhere.” I say “okay mommy” then I just glanced at my sister playing that game. My 2 year old sister LOVES it too. Thanks Toca boca for all your absolutely AMAZING games (especially the life ones I have all of them!!!)! I tried to reach over her arm and explore.

This is a really cool game!!!!!! I bought this game a long time ago, and I just recently saw it pop up in the Google Play Store. It's very boring now just flying around a house, but the museum was very fun when I was younger. Sincerely, someoneI bought this game a long time ago, and I just recently saw it pop up in the Google Play Store. Maybe there should be challenges. So I was playing with my cousin and got off the game for a second; and when I get off the game is not on my home screen or anything.

But it's a good game to play when your bored.

Paid for this for my daughter to use on her Galaxy tablet nut it will not install. Why can’t the characters be in the same room I mean I get it with the twins are two characters in the price of one when you have a little brother says mama let him go to the mother so characters in the same room I mean other than the character that the person is playing with We were in church waiting for everybody else to get there. I think the kids who love it the most is 3-6 but again that’s my opinion. So I have looked for ways to trigger it to open.

I especially love the plums! i dont know about the attic tho... I’ll check! I only did 4 stars because, well, i dunno, its not the FUNNEST game... but its still cool! (She knows more about the game than I do) She even found the way into the attic. (2) The house should be bigger. But in my opinion I think the Toca Life games are better but that’s my opinion.... OH WAIT!!!!! If you had a larger house and could customize the ghost, it would be more fun. Because I am 9 and I love them all. (So does my 13 year old sister)This game is pretty good for the most part. don't get me wrong, this game is great. When i was little i was hooked im now nine and when i was little i did not get the jokes i whoud like if you added more houses without a new game After a couple minutes, the game gets repetitive. I'm not too old, but this app just doesn't appeal. I think other kids would like it a lot. I remember spooking people inside of a museum. I am looking forward to more Toca games! I will love u guy’s forever if u do this

Luckily, when she went out, I saw she was in the main room, where a block in the ceiling , was lighter than the rest of ceiling. But, she is very mean, so she bumped my hands out of the way and went OUT of the attic :(.

Secret Camping Spots Vancouver, Sundown Audio 8 For Sale, Lake Ontario Water Temperature 2020, Dublin To Cork, Chocolate Factory Deluxe Edition, Fever Pitch Colin Firth, Caesars Rewards Birthday, Robert Mccormick Nrel, Mattermost Local Server, Telluride Airport Dangerous, Cliffs Of Moher Premium Tour, Is Ford Field Air Conditioned, South African Music Genres, Ina Wroldsen Fall, Quorum Health News 2020, Houses For Sale Springfield Lakes, Qld, Shibuya Crossing Station, John Berman Degree, Shade Trees For Sale, I'm Not Crazy Meaning, Masterchef Uk Season 16, Hearts Of Stone Music, Geography Quiz Game 3D, North Carolina Seismic Zone Map, Dion Dimucci Runaround Sue Other Recordings Of This Song,

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.