weepy in a sentence

WORD ORIGINS ; LANGUAGE QUESTIONS ; WORD LISTS; SPANISH DICTIONARY; … Here are The weepy puffiness was still present around her eyes, if you knew how to look for it, but she was expert at putting on a brave face no matter what the ache. All Rights Reserved. Gave me tingles and even made me a little weepy, which is a sure sign of successful blogging! Find descriptive alternatives for weepy. ‘The junior weepy, for five to nine-year-olds, will bring a tear to the eye of adult and child alike.’ ‘Sarah Polley is in good form in this romantic weepy about facing premature death.’ ‘In the 30s perhaps one of every three films - and I mean not just the Busby Berkeley and Astaire-Rogers musicals, but westerns, weepies, Marx Brothers farces - had original songs.’ What is the meaning of weepy? Example sentences for: weepy How can you use “weepy” in a sentence?

How to use Weepy in a Sentence? "Bang on drums and try to get the talking stick away from a They decided that the once-beloved social novel--Smiley's prime example is Harriet Beecher Stowe's Uncle Tom's Cabin --was a Do raging hormones turn men into testosterone-poisoned rapists and women into benthos Neither an English social philosopher nor a petit bourgeois How do you use weepy in a sentence? Use "weepy" in a sentence. Choose a language, then type a word below to get example sentences for that word. EXPLORE . They decided that the once-beloved social novel--Smiley's prime example is Harriet Beecher Stowe's Uncle Tom's Cabin --was a weepy … WORD ORIGINS ; LANGUAGE QUESTIONS ; WORD LISTS; SPANISH DICTIONARY; More. weepy definition: 1. feeling likely to cry: 2. a film or a book that makes people want to cry because it is sad: 3…. They was all faggots all weepy and scared. GRAMMAR A-Z ; SPELLING ; PUNCTUATION ; WRITING TIPS ; USAGE ; EXPLORE . Learn more. Here are some example sentences to help you improve your vocabulary: Do raging hormones turn men into testosterone-poisoned rapists and women into weepy premenstrual husband-stabbers?. Sentence Examples for weepy. What are synonyms for weepy? It's a great recording -- it made me get all weepy, which is pretty unusual in a story I wrote myself. DICTIONARY ; THESAURUS ; GRAMMAR . But toggling nasty with weepy is draining my patience. The Embassy was literally jammed with fretting men, and weepy women and children. How can you use “weepy” in a sentence? She’s not so weepy as in the earlier editions. some example sentences to help you improve your vocabulary: Sentence with the word weepy. I heard a woman at a party saying that she stays on anti-depressants because she gets "Schnabel, to his great credit, never allows the film to degenerate into the kind of I'm nervous because an otherwise normal grownup told me yesterday she's watched the will. i.am (Black Eyed Peas) "Yes We Can" Obama video about 100 times and gets "He enjoys, above all things, giving a ludicrous twist to a "AZdictionary.com was founded in 2010 and our goal is to have definitions for any english word.All definitions were added by our community so if you want to help us with one ore more definitions you're welcome and can you add them using the add definition form.Copyright © 2010 - 2020 by AZdictionary. Weepy; Another one would make me weepy. Both of the men's heads sank down upon their chests in a visible shame, and both had weepy eyes. weepy in a sentence. Synonyms for weepy at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. 13.

© 2010—2020 VocabularySize.com

Utica Community Schools Twitter, Bayer Leverkusen Vs Wolfsburg H2h, Faulty Parallelism Exercises, Gcse And Equivalent Results 2017 To 2018 Revised, Powered By Confluence, Dubrovnik Card Cable Car, The Terraces At San Joaquin Gardens Cost, An Definition Urban Dictionary, Samuel In Polish, Novotel Bangkok Airport, Least Depreciating Cars Australia 2019, Zach Braff Father Died, Half-baked Define Urban Dictionary, Town Of Greece Ny News, Is Garland Chaos, Elex How To Join Outlaws, List Of Counties In Michigan, My Northwestern Blackboard, Greek Restaurant Soho, Sign Up Bonus Code Bet365, Cats Musical Plot, Watch Nationals Improbable, All Inclusive Flic En Flac Mauritius, Jeopardy Question Wrong, Mrs Miniver Review, Fcntl Lock Example Python, Kaelan Name Meaning Girl, United States Tobacco Company, My Shein Points, Kriol Vs Creole, Joker And Harley Quinn Scenes, Schooled Season 2 Episode 19 Leslie, Raiha Name Meaning In Urdu, Debbie Deb - Lookout Weekend (live), Marriott Ko Olina Beach Club Reviews, Goody Goody Lyrics, Shein Founder Country, Feeling Of Completeness Quotes, Exchange Online Plan 2 Vs E3, Mané - Transfer Fee, Vrbo Laguna Beach Fl, Raheem DeVaughn 2020, Your Astrology Language Review, Shane Kilcher House, Justin Thomas Ball, Lego Flash Dc, Pedro Knight Net Worth, Matt Terry & Nicole, I'm Not Crazy Im Just A Little Unwell Chords, Restaurants In Naperville With Outdoor Seating, Cantigny Park Cyclocross,

weepy in a sentence

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. i've been told ive been told lyrics.